Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New In Town


Okay so I saw this movie like...last Christmas and then again right when I moved. I laughed and cried at the same time because...let's face it- this is my life. I was at the Mall of America the other day (I don't hang out there often- I had family in town) and witnessed the beginnings of a scrapbooking fair. Yeah...I don't really know what else to say about that. Anyways...here's the trailer...it's a pretty funny movie and totally captures Minnesota culture. Listen for the "so"s and the "hot dishes" and "oh, poor thing"s.

And the bone chilling cold...it's very real and very cold. Thankfully not yet. By the way...summer decided to make a reappearance...but I think it's gone now for good. 10 day forecast: slight chance of snow. Brace yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment