Saturday, October 3, 2009

Twins.

I've never lived anywhere that had a great baseball team...well, that's not entirely true. I lived in South Florida...but the Marlins weren't good until I left. In fact while I lived there, the Marlins had the lowest selling game in MLB history. Then I moved and they won the World Series. Go figure.

So now, I'm in Minnesota and the Twins are actually pretty good. Plus, my boyfriend is obsessed with baseball. I have watched (on TV AND in real life) more baseball games in the last 3 months that I have in my entire life. Don't tell Chad, but I'm kind of into it.

The Twins are playing their last few games in the Metro Dome...new ballpark next year. They are a half a game behind Detroit going into the playoffs. I'm kind of ready for baseball season to be over...but kind of a fan. Kind of want to see them go on. Crap. What's happening to me. Baseball!?!? Really!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment